Consulting and Advising
Our consulting and advisory services work is directed at helping clients address such challenges as:
- Negotiating terms & conditions with global suppliers, collaborating organizations, clients, customers
- Forming or managing strategic alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
- Breaking impasse in key negotiations
- Maintaining a value proposition when customers or competitors treat the product as a commodity
- Growing sales or protecting profit margins with significant customers
- Negotiating with single and sole source suppliers
- Maintaining critical relationships during the contentious unwinding of a deal
- Negotiating internally ("across the matrix") without line authority
- Engaging in collective bargaining processes, or managing other union-management conflicts
- Influencing government ministries and officials when they seem to have unilateral decision-making authority
- Negotiating with armed groups and other constituencies that perceive themselves to have a very strong "walk-away"
- Building consensus around key government policies
Our assistance can come in the form of specific transactional support, non-partisan facilitation of internal or outward-facing meetings, advice around articulating a unique value proposition, or help designing or improving organizational systems and processes that support negotiation and conflict management functions.
Click the links at left to learn more about our consulting and advising services.