Articles & White Papers
- “The Guns of Ukrainian August” by Arthur Martirosyan. Perspectives on Peace & Security. Carnegie Corporation of New York. September 2014
- “A Recipe for Success in Conflict Resolution Training Programs” by Elizabeth McClintock
- “It Always Rains in the Same Place First” Geographic Favoritism in Rural Burundi” by Marc Sommers.
- “From Leadership to Independence – Timor-Leste’s Leadership Challenge” by Marc Sommers.
- “Enhancing Post-War Government Capacity – The National Priorities Process in Timor-Leste” by Marc Sommers.
- “Ten Questions for Elizabeth McClintock” in the New England Association of Conflict Resolution Summer 2009 Newsletter.
- “Can Negotiation Be Authentic?” by Tom Schaub. Mountain Record: The Zen Practitioner’s Journal. Volume XXII, No 4. Summer 2004.
- McClintock, Elizabeth and Terence Nahimana. 2008. “Managing the Tension between Inclusionary and Exclusionary Processes: Building Peace in Burundi” in International Negotiation Vol 13 No 1. Martinus Nijhoff Publishers and Johns Hopkins University.
- Wolpe et al. July 2004. “Rebuilding Peace and State in War-torn Burundi” in The Round Table, Vol. 93, No. 375. London: Carfax Publishing.
Handbooks & Book Chapters
- McClintock, Elizabeth. 2015. “Burundi Leadership Training Programme” in Local Ownership in Security: Case Studies of Peacebuilding Approaches.
- McClintock, Elizabeth and Laura J. Frost. 2014. Multistakeholder Dialogue for Women’s and Children’s Health: A Guide for Conveners and Facilitators. PMNCH/The World Health Organization.
- Fairman, D., Chigas, D., McClintock, E., & Drager, N. 2012. Negotiating Public Health in a Globalized World: Global Health Diplomacy in Action, Springer Briefs in Public Health, Dordrecht: Springer. In press.
- Drager, Nick, Elizabeth McClintock, and Michael Moffitt. 2000. Negotiating Health Development: A Guide for Practitioners. Geneva: The World Health Organization.
- Chigas, Fairman, McClintock and Najam. 2007. “Negotiating Across Boundaries: Promoting Health in a Globalized World” in Trade and Health: Seeking Common Ground. Heymann, Drager and Blouin eds. Montreal: McGill-Queens University Press.
- Sommers, Marc and Elizabeth McClintock. 2003. “On Hidden Ground” in Imagine Coexistence: Restoring Humanity After Violent Ethnic Conflict. Chayes, Antonia, and Minow, Martha, eds. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.